Subject: Re: Extensions
From: [email-masked] (Chris Hodges)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 95 20:38:06 CET

[email-masked] (Mark Coles) wrote on 25.12.1995 some text
under the subject Extensions. I can't leave this uncommentated ;-)

MC> How does one go about making an extension?  I want one to read the CD32 
MC> pads.  I already have the C source to do so.  What has to be done to make 
MC> it into a couple of commands like Read CD32(1) and Read CD32(2)?

Use AMCAF's Xfire(numofbutton) command ;-)

Bye, Chris Hodges <[email-masked]>       __   __
A4000/60/8MB/420HD/CD; AMOS Extension-Coder __  ///  / / _____
GCS d H s-:++ !g p? !au a18 w++ v? C+++     \\\///  / /_/ ___/ LOGOUT
E---- N++ K- W------ -po+ t++@ !5 j-- R+ G?  \XX/   \__/ __/  FASCISM!
tv- b+ D-- B? e+(++)* u++ h! f !r n+ !y+ AMIGA RULEZ!  \/

Berkhamsted (n.)
  The massive three-course midmoring blow-out enjoyed by a dieter
  who has already done his or her slimming duty by having a spoonful
  of cottage cheese fr breakfast.
(from: "The Deeper Meaning of Liff")